Saturday, April 9, 2011

wishlist #1

Hey all!
So I don't know if you guys visit Isalys & Vanessa @ Book Soulmates, but each month, they host something called Random Acts of Kindness. I've snatched one of their buttons, so you can go ahead and check it out on the right, but basically, it's where bloggers post up their own wishlists then check out other blogger's lists to see if they can make their dreams come true... in a "random act of kindness!" :)
I think the theory behind this idea is simply brilliant, and I can't wait to participate! Anyways, the following is my current wishlist. Just a disclaimer, this is definitely the shortened version - my original one is wayy too long.
So here goes!

1) Lies (Gone #3) by Michael Grant - paperback
2) City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Insturments #4) by Cassandra Clare
3) Wither (Chemical Garden #1) by Lauren DeStefano
4) Entwined by Heather Dixon
5) Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
6) Leap by Jodi Lundgren
7) The Absolute Value of -1 by Steve Brezenoff
8) Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
9) By the Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters
10) My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares

Good luck to all the other bloggers out there participating in RAK - hope I can help you out, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to comment! I read each and every comment, so your thoughts are much appreciated.

Happy Reading!