Tuesday, March 22, 2011

not with a bang, but a whimper.

Sigh, Tuesdays.
You know how people always complain about Mondays? But what about the day after? Sure, Mondays signify the beginning of the dreaded school week, but after that's over, all you're greeted with is the arrival of nothing-major's-going-to-happen-to-you-today Tuesday. Hence, the sigh.

Anyways, hope you're all doing well! I've decided to get my own blog going. Woo, excitement! I'm probably not going to get to start my book reviews until a couple weeks later, when school winds down a bit and I get a smidge of time in to actually read some, but hopefully the ball will get rolling soon!

In the meanwhile, I'm sure you've all heard "Friday" by Rebecca Black, correct? Well here's a little interview Good Morning America scheduled with our newest viral sensation...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NOHFy1Arf8&feature=feedlik
Is it me, or does Rebecca's mom rock? Maybe it's just me, but there's something to be said about a mom who'd kill for her daughter (and is willing to admit it on national television...). Just sayin'.

So au revior! Happy World Water Day! Until next time, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to comment! I read each and every comment, so your thoughts are much appreciated.

Happy Reading!